Thursday, August 31, 2006

[off-topic]Hope One Day I Would Be..

I am alwayes very much keen to do my Ph.D in Operating System( It could be Real Time Opearating System also). I don't know when i will get chance to fulfill my dream. But i should do..i must do.. so now i have to prepare myself. But How? While I was thinking , i thouht first i have to find out what should i need? ...i could prepare a list like ..i need extensive knowledge , i have to do hard work, i have to read countless books or I have to ........................................................But first i could guess that , i should know how to do research ...while i was searching , i got a fantastic link which i should share with you...Have a look on this link
Advice on Reserch and Writing
You could visit this page. It's one of my research interest area...
CS Columbia University's Professor Erez Zadok Page

No comments: