If you are looking for good open source shopping cart software,visit Interchange. It worked so well that some company began an enterprise-wide migration to open source software that has Linux running everywhere, from the servers to the desktops.
Friday, May 05, 2006
Thursday, May 04, 2006
OCFS2 is the next generation of the Oracle Cluster File System for Linux. It is an extent based, POSIX compliant file system. Unlike the previous release (OCFS), OCFS2 is a general-purpose file system that can be used for shared Oracle home installations making management of Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC) installations even easier. Among the new features and benefits are:
- Node and architecture local files using Context Dependent Symbolic Links (CDSL)
- Network based pluggable DLM
- Improved journaling / node recovery using the Linux Kernel "JBD" subsystem
- Improved performance of meta-data operations (space allocation, locking, etc).
- Improved data caching / locking (for files such as oracle binaries, libraries, etc)
OCFS2 will only work on the 2.6 series of the Linux kernel. As a result, OCFS2 packages are only available for 2.6 based distributions.
SuSE Linux Exterprise Server 9:Bundeled,need configuration
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4:not bundeled ,need to download and configure